Welcome to our new website!

The truth shall set you free! - Robin Sacks

The truth shall set you free! - Robin Sacks

The truth shall set you free! Robin is a confidence coach. She teaches people how to get out of their heads so they can actually live their life the way it was meant to be lived. After being a broadcasting journalist for NBC and ABC, Robin became disenchanted by the negative spin put on everything reported in that arena. She understood the negative is what held people’s attention. Her primal need to help folks see the weather forecast as an 80% chance of sunshine as opposed to a 20% chance of rain led her into doing what she does today. The truth she speaks in this podcast will resonate with everyone and inspire you to buy her book: Get Off My Bus!: How to Get Clarity, Get in the Diver’s Seat, and Get Moving in Your Life. She advises that you ask yourself five thought-provoking questions and be sure to answer them.

  • Who’s driving my bus?
  • Where is my bus going? It’s important to have direction in your life.
  • Who’s on my bus and who needs to get off my bus?
  • Who needs to get on my bus
  • Who’s bus do I need to get off of?
--- This episode is sponsored by · Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app